New Jersey Indian and International Film Festival’s ( NJIIFF) aim to reach out to all American, Indian & South Asian Community through Films & Related Art forms. The festival gives local & International Film Makers & Talents a platform to showcase their talent & films internationally…
The Objective Behind the NJIIFF is to Connect Creative People Through Films;
- To bring 2 biggest film production markets together USA & INDIA
- To Promote & Create larger audiences for Independent film maker
- To Showcase Diverse Cultures & To Appreciate Art Of Films
- To Bring & Create Market for Indian Regional Films mainly Gujarati / Marathi / Punjabi & Telugu.
For the year 2019 Following are the competition categories:
Feature Film: A film with a running time of more than 30 minutes to maximum 180 minutes inclusive of all credits & titles.
Short Film: A film with a running time minimum 6 min up to 30 minutes, inclusive of all credits & tiles.
Indian Feature Film: A film which is produced & completed in India, with a running time of more than 30 minutes to maximum 180 minutes inclusive of all credits & titles.
Indian Short Film: A film which is produced & completed in India with a running time minimum 6 min up to 30 minutes, inclusive of all credits & tiles.
Documentary Film: A film which is work of non-fiction, intended to document some aspect of reality for the purposes of instruction, education, or for a historical record. with maximum length of 90 min.
Short of Shorts: A film with a running time minimum 1 min to maximum 6 minutes, inclusive of all credits & tiles.
New Jersey Films: Films which are made locally in New Jersey State of USA by NJ film makers. These films can be from 6 min to 30 min for Short Film & 30 min to 180 min for Feature Film.
01. Best Feature Film
02. Best Director Feature Film
03. Best Male Actor In Feature Film
04. Best Female Actor In Feature Film
05. Best Writer Feature Film
06. Best Cinematographer Feature Film
07. Best Editor Feature Film
08. Best Short Film
09. Best Director Short Film
10. Best Male Actor In Short Film
11. Best Female Actor In Short Film
12. Best Writer Short Film
13. Best Cinematographer Short Film
14. Best Editor Short Film
15. Best Documentary Film
16. Best Short of Shorts (1 to 6 min)
17. Best Feature Film NJ
18. Best Short Film NJ
19. Best of Best Film (Festival's Choice)